Thursday, September 3, 2009

Learning from Last Semester

I watched last semester's podcast on technologically literate teachers. There were some things that I would like to do in my podcast and then there some that I would not like to do.  I really liked how the ladies used personal examples to explain themselves. It made their ideas seem more relatable to me.  I also liked how two of the women were lively, it helped keep my interest.
On the other hand, I did not like how two of the ladies just sat there. They seemed stiff and bored. I realize that the podcast was a discussion but I think I would like to already have an outline of the questions and my answers. This way there is not a lot of silence during the discussion.  Also, I would not one person to dominate the discussion. But this podcast was helpful in determining what I would want in a podcast.

1 comment: