Sunday, September 20, 2009

Did You Know 4.0

So, I really like these Did You Know videos. They have some really interesting facts. I never imagined how many websites are out there! But the top fact was the 2,000,000 tvs are in the bathroom! I just had to laugh out loud on that one. I knew from this class that social networks are becoming important but I did not fully realize just how important. They play a major role in society now, I mean Obama used them, and I need to catch up!
Phones are no longer just for talking. I text a good bit but I am below that average young person with 2,272 text messages a month. Phones have now become music players, cameras, and now computers. A new fact I learned was that phones will be the primary connection tool by 2020. Guess I need to upgrade my phone.

1 comment: