Thursday, September 3, 2009

Langwitches

I went to the Langwitches blog to learn more about podcasts. This blog has some wonderful information about conducting podcasts.  There is a step-by-step process of how to prepare and plan out a podcast. This will be helpful for those like me who like to have everything laid out before starting on a project.  There are tips for recording audio as well, which will be extremely useful since I have no clue how to do this. The post about producing a podcast is essentially podcasts for dummies!           

The post about reflections was very insightful about what she think makes podcasts a success in classes. The post lists some benefits of the podcasts and what the students learned but also some tips for teachers.  I think this blog is great and will be very helpful in the future when it comes to making podcasts. I am most certainly going to be following this blog!

1 comment: