Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This has been a great assignment that I have enjoyed. I think it is important to comment of student’s blog since many teachers are require them to blog. This way they know that people are reading their posts and it is not for nothing. I know I enjoy getting comments so I know students must love it! I hope to continue to check the blog I have left comments on and continue this project. This is an earlier post I made about one of my experiences with Comments4Kids.

This week I went and explored Mr. Toft's class blog. Mr. Toft and his class are located in an elementary school in Ottawa, Canada. The blog is kept as a way to for his students to journal about what is happening in class. Not only does the class post on the blog they also follow other blogs around the world like the one by Miss Wyatt in Tasmania. The students are also taught to comment on blogs and to be respectful and positive.

I read and commented on Emily's post. She wrote about some of her favorite things. Her favorite colors are orange and blue, which I love too because of Auburn. She also loves to play hockey. Which I have respect for anyone who can do all that on stuff on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment