Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Personal Learning Network - PLN

A Personal Learning Network (PLN) is a collection of many different things that you can pull information from such as blogs, wikis, websites, or people. Most of my PLN has been developed through EDM 310. I have learned so mush from my other classmates and from their blogs so I consider them part of my PLN. Angela Boyer, an 8th grade science teacher, is also part of PLN and has taught me about Glogster and Animoto. I have several blogs that I now check because of this class such as Langwitches, Tech Literate Teacher, At the Teacher’s Desk, and Moturoa’s Blog. Before this class I had been following my friend’s ESL blog that tells about different ways she teaches ESL in Ukraine. Many of the different activities can also be used in any class. I also consider the EDM 310 Fall 2009 Class Blog to be part of my PLN. I hope to continue with my PLN and add more to especially when I have my own classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment