Sunday, October 25, 2009

ALEX - Alabama Learning Exchange

ALEX logo



ALEX or the Alabama Learning Exchange is a new way to share information. The program is meant to be used by teachers, students, and parents. ALEX is a place where teachers and students can search for useful information that pertains to what they are teaching or studying. The site has many things to offer like web links, lesson plans for teachers, podcasts, and even some professional training.
I think that ALEX would be very useful to me as a teacher. It would give me some to go and easily look up information on topics I am teaching. I would be able to get help and ideas from other teachers. This would allow me to bring new ideas into my classroom that might benefit the students more. It would also benefit the students to have some where to go after school hours to get reliable help with school topics. I am excited to see how this project grows! For more information check out ALEX.

1 comment: